Working With Soapy
Soapy - Revolutionizing the Hand Hygiene Industry
Job Openings at Soapy
Soapy is looking for a sales manager, to manage our local and international sales.
Soapy’s CleanMachine is revolutionizing the hand hygiene field. Utilizing AI technologies, the CleanMachine ensures a thorough wash cycle every time. Our product has become particularly relevant during the coronavirus pandemic and we are expanding our team. We are looking to hire someone dynamic and motivated, with a creative way of thinking.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Manage inventory and warehouse – both remotely and in house
• Manage transportation, import/export processes
• Full accountability over inventory count & gap analysis
• Responsibility for packaging process at the fulfillment center
• Ongoing communication with forwarders and internal customers
• Experience in import/export - must
• Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory and logistics
• Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
• High level of Excel
• Fluent in English (writing and speaking).
• Working knowledge of logistics and inventory software
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A team player, as well as independent
• Ability to work in a dynamic & changing environment.
You guys seem great! How do I apply?